1. She is a paying attention pro. She spends for hours hearing clients, lecturers, residents, going to doctors, therefore she is essentially a listener that is professional. Therefore in the event that you spill your deepest, messiest emotions, she will accept them and attempt to comprehend them. Unless it is the time following a call that is 24-hour, in which particular case haha, no, she already dropped asleep.
2. Arrange every date at the least a decade ahead of time, when possible. See number 1. Sister’s bat mitzvah? Companion’s wedding? Casual walk? She can not ensure it is. She’s got a test tomorrow and each time x 1,000 forever.
3. You will just see her when an at, like, 2:45 p.m. for 10 minutes year. Because even once she finishes finals, almost always there is another last. And your final from then on. After which a presentation as well as a dental exam and a 500-page review textbook to see. Fundamentally, “Everyone loves you but we’ll see you in 5 years” is one thing she’s said as bull crap that has been perhaps not a tale after all.
4. You are going to assume she will fix any medical issues you have and you may always be incorrect. When your neck hurts or your straight back is spasming if not with her med student magic if you have a small paper cut, you will automatically assume she can fix it. In fact, she most likely does not have any concept why you are having leg cramps, but that does not matter because she’s going to imagine to learn anyhow. Hint: she’s going to just provide you with aspirin and a complete great deal of that time period, it will fix every thing.
5. She offers terrifying brand new meaning towards the term “type A.” Med pupils and physicians generally speaking possess some as a type of OCD or, at the minimum, a really regimented routine, and you also better get accustomed to it because she actually is actually and emotionally incompetent at changing it by any means.