Chapter 3 Sections
- Area 1. Developing a Arrange for evaluating neighborhood Needs and Resources
- Section 2. Understanding and Describing the city
- Area 3. Conducting Public Forums and Paying Attention Sessions
- Part 4. Collecting Information On the situation
- Area 5. Analyzing Community Dilemmas
- Area 6. Conducting Focus Groups
- Section 7. Conducting Needs Assessment Surveys
- Area 8. Identifying Community Assets and Resources
- Area 9. Developing Baseline Measures
- Part 10. Performing Concerns Studies
- Part 11. Determining Provider Utilization
- Part 12. Conducting Interviews
- Part 13. Conducting Surveys
- Area 14. SWOT Research: Skills, Weaknesses, Possibilities, and Threats
- Area 15. Qualitative Solutions To Assess Community Dilemmas
- Area 16. Geographic Information Systems: Tools for Community Mapping
- Area 17. Leading a grouped community Dialogue on Building a Healthy Community
- Area 18. Creating and Making Use Of Community Report Cards
- Area 19. Using Public Information and Archival Information
- Part 20. Implementing Photovoice in Your Community
- Area 21. Windshield and surveys that are walking
- Area 22. Making use of Small Region Review to discover Disparities
- Part 23. Developing and making use of Criteria and operations to Set Priorities
- Section 24. Arranging Assessments That Span Jurisdictions
The Tool Box requires your assist to stay available.
Your share might help alter life. Donate now.
Sixteen training modules for teaching core abilities. Discover more.
- Principal Part
What exactly is a community?
Exactly just just just What do we suggest by understanding and describing the city?
Why take time to comprehend and explain your community?
Who should you contact to assemble information?
How will you get about understanding and describing the city?
For the people of us who work with community health insurance and development, it is important to realize community — exactly just exactly exactly what a residential area is, while the nature that is specific of communities we work with.